In the past decade there has been a dramatic interest in cosmetic dentistry. We all realize that having a healthy, bright, beautiful smile enhances our appearance and allows us to smile with confidence. Thanks to the advances in modern cosmetic dentistry, we are able to improve our teeth and smiles with quick, painless and surprisingly affordable treatments.
Cosmetic dental treatments can:
Change the size, shape, and alignment of certain teeth.
Fill in unattractive spaces between teeth.
Improve or correct bites.
Lighten or brighten the color of teeth.
Repair decayed, broken, cracked, or chipped teeth.
Replace missing teeth.
Replace old, unattractive dental treatments
Juvéderm and Botox
With Juvéderm, you can restore the volume in your skin that we start to lose with aging. These instant results can offer the following benefits:
- Plump your lips to look naturally full
- Contour your cheek area
- Smooth out lines that distract from your natural beauty
With years of smiling, frowning, or squinting, you may have developed unwanted lines like crow’s feet or frown lines. Botox can help improve these and offer benefits such as the following:
- Smoothing marionette lines, crow’s feet, and other lines without taking away your expressions.
- Results that don’t look “overdone.”
- A reduction in jaw pain and migraines.